Monday, June 1, 2015

Rambling without a Reason


     I've got no reason to write today other than to share recent ramblings. Isn't  this place amazing?! It's called Picken's Nose, and it's outside Franklin, North Carolina. I did not make that name up! If you look at this picture, you can see why someone gave it that name.
   
     My friend and fellow teacher challenged me to pick up the e-pen and re-energize this blog by sharing our journeys and our lessons learned.  
     Here is my summer challenge to myself and to you: When I spend time in nature, I get filled up in the places inside that teaching empties out so that I'm ready to give my heart and soul all over again. I become a better person, and that makes me a better teacher. 
     What fills up your heart and soul so you're ready to give your gifts and talents to others?



No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you! Please remember that we are people too, so think kindly on us all!